We're pleased to announce the immediate release of our new client portal which delivers an improved look and additional features. It's been a long time coming, but finally we've flicked the switch on this new release. Whilst many of the changes are designed to assist users who aren't entirely familiar with our legacy client area, it does include some new features which our power users will enjoy:
- -E-mail logging so that all correspondence can be tracked online from within the client portal at any time
- -Service management tools for Shared, Reseller, and VPS products
- -Simplified ordering process for additional services
- -Minor theme changes including: new login page, easy-to-use navigation, various user interface improvements, and a cleaner look
- -Enhancements to the Forgotten Password tool to make it easier to access your account if you've forgotten your details
Important: Please note that a password reset will be required in order to log in for the first time - this can easily be done by using the "Request a Password Reset" link at the bottom of the login screen.
We hope that you enjoy the new enhancements in this major release and we look forward to sharing with you continued updates on our client portal over these next few months. This is just one small step in our overall objective in improving our customer experience with much more still go come!
As always, we're continuously looking for feedback of our products, systems, and services so if you have any thoughts and/or ideas, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, February 16, 2015